|INFORMATION PAGE OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE|
CHAIR OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE
Péter Vajdovich (Chair)
Emma Hooijberg (Co-chair)
Email directory (requires member's logon)
DUTIES OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE
- Review and approve the candidacy of graduate veterinarians to enroll in a standard or alternative
training programme offered by the College.
- Monitor the training of residents by receiving an annual progress report that is signed by the programme supervisor. In the context of this duty, the Committee will evaluate the case studies and short essays that will be periodically (preferably within the 1st and 2nd residency years) prepared and submitted by the residents.
- Review and approve the candidacy of applicants for examination by the College.
- Receive, review and approve the applications ECVCP members for their 5-year recertification.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RESIDENCY APPLICATION ( printable version)
- Please be advised that this information needs to be updated every year before March 1st.
Failure to do so can lead to problems with recognition of your training progress towards
acceptance to sit the board examination with the Credentials Committee.
- Applicants curriculum vitae with a recent photograph included
- Letter of training programme approval (issued by the education committee)
- Letter of laboratory approval (issued by the lab standards committee)
- List of planned externships and letter of approval by the education committee
ANNUAL CHECKLIST DURING THE RESIDENCY
- Annual caselog sent by the resident to the credential committee
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR EXAM APPLICATION
- Letter by programme director stating the fulfillment of the training programme exactly in the format that had been approved at residency commencement
- Exam Application form
- Download here the detailed requirements for exam application:
Exam Application Checklist v4
- Receipt of exam registration fee payment
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RECERTIFICATION OF DIPLOMATES
ECVCP reaccreditation application form (04/2016)
EBVS reference letter template (10/2016)
Documentation (letter or email notification from the examination committee) stating how many submitted questions have been accepted
NB Recertification is due by the end of the the fifth year following the exam or the last recertification.
For example, a Diplomate that passed the exam in 2013 (or recertified in 2013) will be asked to recertify in 2018.